We are looking for someone energetic to join us at a time of significant growth within our agency.
We’re a challenger agency, with a mission to become the best in Kent (and then some); it’s a bold vision and one that needs talented people to help deliver success.
We’ve got stacks of lovely work coming in and need someone prepared to give it their all, both in effort and enthusiasm.
What’s the job?
Working across a variety of clients, your primary focus will be on supporting the delivery of our active workflow. You’ll write and meet briefs for the design rollout of marketing comms elements, ensuring consistency throughout.
- A do-er that likes to be busy
- Organised and pro-active
- Particular about attention to detail
- A lover of process
- Self-motivated and independent
With a likable, sunny, optimistic outlook, you’ll enjoy being busy and get excited by pulling together all the elements of a project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the needs of the client’s brief
- Working to timelines and juggling multiple priorities within these
- Facilitating the workflow of briefs into marketing and through the studio
- Showing your flair for content writing, taking a strong message and conveying it succinctly
- Understanding the importance of SEO when crafting copy for digital comms
- Writing clear briefs so the studio ‘get it’, helping towards their output being right first time, every time
- Meticulously proof-reading and sense-checking work against the original brief, before it’s sent out
- Relishing the opportunity to take client-supplied copy and spinning it into a succinct & impactful narrative
- Communicating with clients, taking meeting minutes and creating contact reports
- Owning the emailer system for clients
- Following your clients’ brand guidelines to ensure that all comms are consistent
- Being responsible for keeping website content consistent, refreshed and up-to-date via CMS
- Getting stuck in and looking for ways to help the wider marketing team
- Following best practice process
- Carrying out competitor analysis
- Pro-actively keeping up-to-date with new and emerging trends
Your ideal skills…
- 1+ years of experience working on digital and brand comms projects
- Buckets of initiative and problem-solving expertise
- A level head when things get busy
- Understand the importance of working to deadlines, and happy to manage wider expectations to achieve this
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Great attention to detail across words, numbers and graphics
- Confident working independently and autonomously
- Organised & methodical, and use these skills to juggle multiple client requests at once
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of working across all relevant social media platforms including but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and having an eye on all emerging platforms, with understanding of how they would benefit different clients
- Take seriously the responsibilities given to you and work hard to achieve success
- Possesses the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery
What’s in it for you?
- Learn about strategy and what makes brands meaningful
- Working with a driven team of experts, you’ll learn how to deliver best-in-class marketing comms
- Ownership of end-to-end management of projects, with the satisfaction of a job well done
- Relaxed, friendly environment
- Snack wall (yum)
- Team lunches
- 28 days holiday
- 2 x extra half days perks