We are looking for someone energetic to join us at a time of significant growth within our agency.
We’re a challenger agency, with a mission to become the best in Kent (and then some); it’s a bold vision and one that needs talented people to help deliver success.
We’ve got stacks of lovely work coming in and need someone prepared to give it their all, both in effort and enthusiasm.
What’s the job?
Working across a variety of clients, your primary focus will be on supporting & delivering the work required for the Pay Per Click (PPC) & Paid Social aspect of the marketing mix.
- A do-er that likes to be busy
- Organised and pro-active
- Particular about attention to detail
- A lover of process
- Self-motivated & independent
- Passionate about digital and applying it for profit
- A digital native at heart
Your responsibilities will include…
- Onboarding client paid accounts including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Advertising Accounts & more
- Auditing accounts to identify quick wins and improvements we can deliver
- Building & maintaining paid search campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook & more
- Understand what’s important to the client, and suggest ways to achieve it through the gamut of Paid Digital Media
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team to ensure messaging matches the brand
- Pro-actively keeping up-to-date with new and emerging trends, features & tools
- Completing keyword analysis & identifying opportunities for clients based on changing market conditions
- Responsible for deploying clients budget in the most cost effective way possible
Your ideal skills…
- 2+ years working on PPC & Paid Social Campaigns
- An indepth understanding Google Ads platform beyond PPC
- Knowledge of Facebook & LinkedIn Ad Managers
- A problem solving approach to digital marketing
- Buckets of initiative and problem-solving expertise
- A level head when things get busy
- Understand the importance of working to deadlines, and happy to manage wider expectations to achieve this
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Great attention to detail across words, numbers and graphics
- Confident working independently and autonomously
What’s in it for you…
- Salary of £26,000 with room for swift progression for the right candidate
- Learn about strategy and what makes brands meaningful
- Working with a driven team of experts, you’ll learn how to deliver best-in-class marketing comms
- Relaxed, friendly environment
- Snack wall (yum)
- Team lunches
- 28 days holiday
- 2 x extra half days perks