We are looking for someone talented & energetic to join us at a time of significant growth
within our agency. We’re a challenger agency, with a mission to become the best in Kent (and
then some); it’s a bold vision and one that needs talented people to help deliver
We’ve got stacks of lovely work coming in and need someone prepared to give it
their all, both in effort and enthusiasm.
Working across a variety of clients, your primary focus will be originating and delivering the
work required for the Paid Social and PPC aspect of our marketing offering.
- Obsessed with all things digital and how to apply it for profit
- Immersed in the world of Paid Social, knowledgeable about all the usual platforms
(Google, FB, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram)
- Well-versed in AdWords and Google Analytics
- Someone with a desire to understand all new cross-channel developments, and the
impact this has on PPC and Paid Social
- A do-er that likes to be busy
- Organised and pro-active
- Particular about attention to detail
- A lover of process
- Self-motivated & independent
- A digital native at heart
- Looking to be an active part of our goal to deliver outstanding at every touchpoint
Your responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding client paid accounts including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook
Advertising Accounts, Google Shopping Ads etc
- Auditing accounts to identify quick wins and improvements we can deliver
- Asking questions about the client’s wider ambitions and needs to understand what’s
important to the client
- Managing and developing our client’s paid social strategy, maximising ROI for them
- Suggesting ways to achieve the client’s ambitions through the gamut of Paid Digital
Media, delivered through a truthful and impactful narrative
- Building, maintaining and optimising paid search campaigns across Google, Bing,
Facebook & more, monitoring budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Completing keyword analysis & identifying opportunities for clients based on changing
- Responsible for deploying clients’ budget in the most cost-effective way possible
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team to ensure audience, keywords and
messaging all match the brand ambitions
- Pro-actively keeping up-to-date with new and emerging trends, features & tools,
aligning these with clients and making suggestion to Account Managers as to why these
would be beneficial
- Taking ownership for monthly performance reports for each client, demonstrating our
effectiveness through results and recommendations, in line with the client’s KPI’s and
- Being a subject matter expert to ensure the Paid Social and PPC strategy is understood
by both the Account managers and the
- 2+ years working on dedicated PPC & Paid Social Campaigns
- An in-depth understanding of Google Ads platform beyond PPC
- Knowledge of Facebook & LinkedIn Ad Managers
- Data driven and understand complex numbers & reports
- A pro-active and problem-solving approach to digital marketing
- Buckets of initiative
- A level head when things get busy, with a dive to pro-actively keep busy if things ever
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities, seamlessly delivering all
- Understand the importance of working to deadlines, and happy to manage wider
expectations to achieve this
- Strong & succinct copy writing
- Great attention to detail across words, numbers and graphics
- Confident working independently and autonomously
What’s in it for you:
- Learn about integrated marketing & brand strategy and what makes brands meaningful
- Working with a driven team of experts, you’ll learn how to deliver best-in-class
- Relaxed, friendly environment
- Extensive Perks scheme including snacks (yum), team lunches, birthday lie-in and an
allocation for wellness & training
- 28 days holiday (including bank hols)
- Impressive Perks package with budgets for training, wellness, food and fun:
ADDITIONAL 1 day (or 2 x half days) ‘perk’ time off to take at short notice. Whether
you need to have a duvet day, recuperate from a busy project launch, attend a doctor’s
appointment in work hours, to be in for a sofa delivery, after a hot date or, well, just
DISCRETIONARY half day ‘perks’. When the need arises, we would also love to say
thanks for making the extra effort in living our values and delivering outstanding.
TEAM dates. Each month, we would like to treat two of the team to have lunch
together. It is a chance to get to know each other a little better.
HAPPY birthday. How nice would it be to have a lie-in on your birthday? When your
special day lands on Mon-Fri, we’re happy for you to come in a little later so you can
have a leisurely start to the day. We’ll see you at 10am.
BIG Mac. If you would like to use your personal Mac for your Think work (either by
getting a new one or using an existing one), we will contribute £40 a month towards you
doing this – and the hardware remains yours!
SNACK wall. When we can all be together again, we’ll keep you in snacks (sweet,
savoury and of the fruity kind). Whilst we’re remote, we’ll sort occasional tasty letterbox
FRIDAY early doors. We finish at 4.30pm on a Friday.
RECRUITMENT incentive. If we’re on the lookout for a bright spark and you know
someone, we’ll give you £150 of vouchers if they make the cut and pass their 6 month
WELLBEING for all. We want to make sure that you take some time out to relax and get
centred. That’s why we’re offering everyone £50 towards a wellness treatment each
TRAINING & development. We want to support you in extra-curricular learning,
particularly if it will have a positive impact on the Think business. As such, we will
contribute £100 a year towards a paid course.
THE ANNUAL ‘THE ONE’ award. At the end of every year, each team member gets to
nominate someone that they feel has lived our Think One values in the most dazzling
way. They might have delivered outstanding at every turn, continually knocked your
socks off with their creative prowess, been the ultimate team player, or been the one
that always gets stuck in first. Every nomination will be read and considered, and the
winner will be announced at our Christmas party. They will receive £250 of vouchers of
their choice, by way of thanks for their positive impact on the team and clients.
PARTY on. We’ll have some sort of fun get-together twice a year; once in the summer
and once at Christmas. They won’t be awkward or overly fancy, they’ll just be a nice
opportunity to get everyone together over a few drinks and some nice food.
THE BIGGIE commission incentive. You’ll get a 5% reward for bringing any selfgenerated new client business opportunities our way. Whether from personal contacts,
networking you do or even friends & family, we would like to say thanks.
All perks are subject to discretion & review and some are subject to passing your 6 month probation. We will give
30 days’ notice of any changes.
*The candidate can’t have already been put forward by our designated recruitment consultant. And the incentive will only be paid out after the 6 months (but it’ll be worth the wait).