As an integral part of our growing team, your focus will be 2-fold; Firstly, agreeing a marketing strategy, then ensuring it’s planned, actioned and delivered on time & budget. And secondly, bringing your digital, brand and marketing experience to really explore and push added-value thinking to create better business for our client partners.
- Know what it takes to manage a client successfully, with bags of experience across marketing disciplines
- Know the digital world, from website builds to SEO
- Know your stuff and get excited by a client’s success
- Are always looking for ways to add value to the client’s brief
- Are highly organised and pro-active
- Are self-motivated
- Are outcomes-focused
- Have a likeable, sunny, optimistic outlook
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working across our varied client base, originating, managing, and implementing marketing strategies and plans that deliver to the client’s ambitions.
- Being your client’s ‘go-to person’, including: attending meetings, status calls, setting and managing timelines and overall end-to end delivery of projects.
- Writing detailed internal briefs and managing the design execution, delivery of campaigns and all supporting on and off-line elements, ensuring consistency throughout.
- Working closely with the studio, developers, and digital performance teams to deliver on your client’s projects.
- Keeping website content consistent, refreshed and up-to-date in CRM capabilities.
- Working with the Digital and wider Client Service teams to write compelling copy with SEO at the forefront and in-line with brand guidelines.
What you’ll get:
- You’ll be part of a hard-working & dedicated team within Think One – a communications company connected through marketing, technology and digital businesses
- You’ll have influence to help refine & improve processes and the band-width to use your experience to make better business for our clients
- We strive for a relaxed, friendly, collaborative approach to work
- 28 days paid holiday, plus bonus days off for outstanding work
- Early finish on a Friday!
- An evolving perks package which includes discounts on tech, an annual wellbeing budget and ‘Foodie Friday’ vouchers.