We are looking for someone energetic to join us at a time of significant growth within our agency.
We’re a challenger agency, with a mission to become the best in Kent (and then some); it’s a bold vision and one that needs talented people to help deliver success.
We’ve got stacks of lovely work coming in and need someone prepared to give it their all, both in effort and enthusiasm.
What’s the job?
Working across a variety of clients, your primary focus will be on supporting & delivering the work required for the Search Optimisation aspect of the marketing mix.
- Great with Google Sheets or Excel for crunching keywords
- Adept with SEMRush
- A do-er that likes to be busy
- Organised and pro-active
- Particular about attention to detail
- A lover of process
- Self-motivated & independent
- Passionate about digital and applying it for profit
- A digital native at heart
Your responsibilities will include…
- Keyword Research for new & existing clients with holistic overviews of the search market for their industry
- Identifying target keywords based on competitiveness & traffic volumes
- Auditing client websites for Pagespeed, Backlinks, Technical SEO
- Identifying opportunities for clients in the SEO space
- Management of Google Search Console for clients including disavowing of inappropriate links
- Tracking and reporting on appropriate keywords on a monthly basis
- Pro-actively keeping up-to-date with new and emerging trends, features & tools
- Identifying potential back-link opportunities and reaching out
- Completing on-site optimisation for clients across all areas important to search algorithms
- Liasing with Development Teams to ensure correct schemas and markups are in place to help clients win rich snippets.
Your ideal skills…
- 2+ years working on Search Engine Optimisation Projects
- An indepth understanding of the SEMRush platform
- A problem solving approach to digital marketing
- Buckets of initiative and problem-solving expertise
- A level head when things get busy
- Understand the importance of working to deadlines, and happy to manage wider expectations to achieve this
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Great attention to detail across words, numbers and graphics
- Confident working independently and autonomously
What’s in it for you…
- Salary of £26,000 with room for swift progression for the right candidate
- Learn about strategy and what makes brands meaningful
- Working with a driven team of experts, you’ll learn how to deliver best-in-class marketing comms
- Relaxed, friendly environment
- Snack wall (yum)
- Team lunches
- 28 days holiday
- 2 x extra half days perks